Concentrix - Concentrix rocks! | Glassdoor

"Concentrix rocks!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Lynchburg, VA

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I started with this company 4 years ago. Everyday I am excited to get up and go to work. The impact that we have on each other's lives is awesome. Everyday poses different challenges that as a team I am always confident that we can overcome. If you show up with a good attitude and desire to grow there truly is no ceiling to how far you can grow. The site always has something positive happening whether it is a food... truck, pizza or bagels on the weekend, you can volunteer with the company to help out the community or play softball. I'm grateful that this company took a shot on me.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say

Advice to Management

Keep rocking and communicating with us. A lot of things are changing but continue to keep us up to date.

Concentrix2019-08-09

Concentrix Response

August 19, 2019Concentrix Representative

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on what you think of our employee culture here at Concentrix. We always appreciate hearing from our current staff members! We especially love that our people are fanatical about their communities and spend their time helping out where they can. Its humbling to see the great people who keep us going. Thanks for everything you do on a daily basis to help make Concentrix better!

"Fantastic Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Team Lead

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great culture, leadership, and supportive environments

Cons

Health insurance could be better but that's more a criticism of the state of healthcare in this country, not the company

Concentrix2019-09-05

Concentrix Response

September 16, 2019Concentrix Representative

Hello, and thank you for stopping by to leave this feedback! It's great to hear your thoughts on your career path here. Please let your site leader know if you would like to share your growth with us and other employees! At Concentrix, we are always looking for ways to help our people growth professionally, so your review really helps us out! Thanks for growing with us over the past few years.

2. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Warren, MI

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

overtime paid lunch private office cool people

Cons

small team pay range 40,000 location far

Concentrix2019-10-14

Discover more reviews about Concentrix.