Concentrix - Growth and Advancement Opportunity | Glassdoor

"Growth and Advancement Opportunity"

Current Employee - Director in Lynchburg, VA

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Amazing culture supported by people who truly Fanatical about our Clients and Staff! Great leadership, amazing people, and a lot activities to keep things fun at work. There are tremendous opportunities for growth an advancement. I started my career as a call center agent almost 19 years ago and have turned an entry level position into a great career. There are really great programs that help teach you about the... business.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Advice to Management

Keep on living the Concentrix Culture... Lynchburg rocks!

Concentrix2019-08-12

August 19, 2019Concentrix Representative

Your awesome review left us in awe! Thank you so much for being a part of the Concentrix family, as well as for sharing your thoughts on our unique and optimistic culture with everyone! Thank you for spending ten years being part of creating our culture and passing it along to newcomers and those who might be interested in joining us. If you have further ideas on ways we can improve or thoughts to share, don't hesitate to let us know.

"Fantastic Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Team Lead

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great culture, leadership, and supportive environments

Cons

Health insurance could be better but that's more a criticism of the state of healthcare in this country, not the company

Concentrix2019-09-05

September 16, 2019Concentrix Representative

Hello, and thank you for stopping by to leave this feedback! It's great to hear your thoughts on your career path here. Please let your site leader know if you would like to share your growth with us and other employees! At Concentrix, we are always looking for ways to help our people growth professionally, so your review really helps us out! Thanks for growing with us over the past few years.

2. "Great for sales-minded individuals"

Former Employee - WAH Sales/Service Representative in Lake City, FL

I worked at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Plenty of overtime. There were always a plethora of extra hours because the calls were typically non-stop. Very lucrative position. -Add'l commission income for premium sports packages and channels sold(HBO, STARZ, SHO, NBA League Pass, etc.) -Very friendly and upbeat environment. I enjoyed working there. -Prizes such as gift cards for most overtime, most improved, most sales offered every month -Free DirecTV... after training

Cons

-Monthly sales target was a bit too steep for me at 15%. I typically hovered around 10 or 11% which caused me to lose the job. But if you have better sales skills, you'll love it. -Some may not like the mandatory overtime

Advice to Management

Management was wonderful

Concentrix2019-10-16

October 16, 2019Concentrix Representative

Thanks for the great review. We love your feedback and appreciate it. Best of luck in your new journeys!

Discover more reviews about Concentrix.