Concentrix - Thanks Concentrix for giving me a chance! | Glassdoor
  1. "Thanks Concentrix for giving me a chance!"

Current Employee - CSR-1 in Lynchburg, VA

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment, nice and knowledgeable people. OM is great she was my OM at my last job. Great training system and trainers.

Cons

Very cold lol. Dress code.

Advice to Management

Need a better system for people who have kids I missed so many phone calls from the school. And my son was missing for about 3 hours because I was at work and didn't know what was going on.

Concentrix2019-08-29

September 16, 2019Concentrix Representative

Thanks for the detailed review! Your feedback was passed on to Operations so we can make sure working parents have an easier system to be reached throughout the day. We appreciate your review!

1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - WAH Customer Support Associate II in New York, NY

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working from home Bonuses Benefits Opportunity for advancement Great people to work with Positive environment

Cons

No performance-based raises given, only project wide Same routine every day Strict on meeting metrics

Concentrix2019-10-14

October 16, 2019Concentrix Representative

We love our Work At Home teams and are glad to receive feedback from every member. Thanks for the review and your tenacity with our growing Work At Home program.

2. "Great for sales-minded individuals"

Former Employee - WAH Sales/Service Representative in Lake City, FL

I worked at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Plenty of overtime. There were always a plethora of extra hours because the calls were typically non-stop. Very lucrative position. -Add'l commission income for premium sports packages and channels sold(HBO, STARZ, SHO, NBA League Pass, etc.) -Very friendly and upbeat environment. I enjoyed working there. -Prizes such as gift cards for most overtime, most improved, most sales offered every month -Free DirecTV... after training

Cons

-Monthly sales target was a bit too steep for me at 15%. I typically hovered around 10 or 11% which caused me to lose the job. But if you have better sales skills, you'll love it. -Some may not like the mandatory overtime

Advice to Management

Management was wonderful

Concentrix2019-10-16

October 16, 2019Concentrix Representative

Thanks for the great review. We love your feedback and appreciate it. Best of luck in your new journeys!

Discover more reviews about Concentrix.