Concur - Being a part of something great | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Concur

"Being a part of something great"

Current Employee - Director in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Director in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Concur full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Culture, speed of growth, speed of decision making, trust in employees, employee recognition, good business minded leaders

Cons

Growth means too many projects and not enough time

Advice to Management

Never stop believing that your direct involvement and your direct access to all employees has a powerful effect.

Other Employee Reviews for Concur

1. "Management of QA Team within R&D Organization"

Current Employee - QE Manager in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - QE Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Concur full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly and open environment with a lot of Growth opportunities locally as well as internationally. Open door policy, senior management easily accessible. Proactivity is highly rewarded.

Cons

Not yet fully grown up company. Growing from a very small company a lot of policies, rules, processes have not been adapted to a larger scale company. Some external experience/skills are needed to bring new ideas to the table.

Advice to Management

Leadership Development

"Fantastic company - phenomenal place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

I have been working at Concur full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Concur offers the most challenging, rewarding and exciting work environment! We are surrounded by brilliant minds and creative ideas! Concur is the global leader – dominating in outstanding solutions for customers. Our Executive team is approachable, captivating and grateful. Managers are always going out of their way to help develop and reward employees. Our teams are some of the most hard-working and enjoyable people on earth who also happen to work very well cross-functionally. The environment is relaxed, everyone’s voice is heard and even after years at the company I still get just as excited to come into work each day. Overall, I think it’s the absolute greatest place to work and could not feel more fortunate for being a part of this team!

Cons

It’s extremely fast paced and change happens so if you can’t deal with ambiguity this is not the place for you. We continue to grow so space in the MN office is limited.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! It's awesome learning from the best! Thank you for providing such wonderful opportunities!