Concur - Energetic, engaging and friendly workplace | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Concur

"Energetic, engaging and friendly workplace"

Current Employee - Software Design Engineer In Test III in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Software Design Engineer In Test III in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Concur full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When I first joined the company it was described by leadership as "a 20 year old company that is behaving like a start up." This is a fantastic description. The company is always focused on forward progress, meaning the work never gets stale. Every employee is encouraged and expected to grow as an individual and everyone's opinion counts. This creates an open and honest culture that fosters innovation and encourages the opportunity to challenge the "old" and invent the "new."

Within the office the environment is engaging and VERY friendly. I was surprised at how genuinely friendly people were. I had not experienced this in my previous jobs and it made the transition very smooth. You don't have to be afraid to ask questions when you don't have the answers and because of the talented workforce you never have to go very far to find the solutions.

The company also is not afraid to recognize where it needs to improve and face those challenges head-on. That type of corporate culture works to inspire teams at every level work to improve their own performance.

The vacation package and maternity/paternity leave packages are excellent. Work day flexibility makes a work-life balance possible.

I would recommend a career at Concur to anyone and everyone that is interested. I couldn't be happier with my decision to join the company.

Cons

There appears to be a struggle to maintain the headcount level in some areas. While business grows the number of available heads hasn't always kept up. That mixed with natural attrition means that some teams are understaffed.
That said, if you are considering a career at Concur, this means that we need your talents! Positive growth always means opportunities.

Other Employee Reviews for Concur

"No career growth, clueless executive management."

Current Employee - Designer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Designer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Concur full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good work life balance. Free snacks and drinks. Smart people to work with. Time-off isn't bad.

Cons

Lack of momentum. Poor upper management. Company culture is depressing with so many recent departures. Compensation is average and benefits are at the lower end of average.

"Great Company, Opportunity for Advancement, Great Sales roles"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive

I have been working at Concur full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great Company, amazing innovation and growth. Upper management cares about their employees and it shows in benefits and compensation. Huge opportunity for sales because we are leading the world in the direction of employee spend managment, there is always something more to sell

Cons

We move very fast so keeping up can be tough. You have to be flexible and have the ability to move quickly or you will be left behind.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work