Concur - Love it here! | Glassdoor

"Love it here!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Concur full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love working for TripIt. Managers are very supportive here and there's a strong emphasis on career development, which I love. I feel like there's no glass ceiling and plenty of room for me to grow within the company. I'm empowered to make decisions and act autonomously, which is something I have found to be very rare at other companies. The cross-collaboration between various teams (marketing, product, design, engineering, BD) is extremely refreshing, and the emphasis on team before self is crucial in our ability to execute on ideas and vision.

The executive team works hard to makes themselves accessible and really likes to attend team functions and outings to get to know the staff outside of the office. I am often surprised about how candid the leadership is about the company roadmap and future, something that is often hidden from employees.

The company culture is probably my favorite part about working here. The team is fun, hardworking, driven, and I already consider many of my colleagues friends. The values of innovation, accessibility, career development, and transparency come through in day-to-day life here.

It also doesn't hurt that we moved into a killer new office in SOMA shared with Airbnb and Pinterest.

Cons

Some growing pains as the transition from startup to a more corporate company, post-Concur acquisition, but that's to be expected in any acquisition, acqui-hiring, etc. type of situation. That being said, in my opinion, the company functions in between a startup and a corporation.

Other Employee Reviews for Concur

"Regional Sales Executive - Small Business"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Concur full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture is first class. Amazing co-workers, amazing company sponsored events. They truly make the office a fun place to be at! Ping pong, pool table, Foosball table, free lunches all the time, happy hours etc. They also shower you with resources to help you succeed. Couldn't be happier!

Cons

No complaints here... after working at other companies prior to Concur, this is BY FAR the best company to work for in the Northwest in my opinion.

Advice to Management

Continue to care...

2. "Great company, Great Coworkers BUT management not that good."

I worked at Concur full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay, People and Ability to work from home.

Cons

Management team does not know what they are doing, They are a technology company and half the time we had our system malfunction...

Advice to Management

COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR Employs, Communication was a HUGE issue, we tried to contact other team members and they would not respond to us. Very frustrated.