Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee

Warning this place is phishing for personal information

Dec 19, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

there are no pros - these people are stealing your personal information disguised as a job site.

Cons

This site sends out fake emails advising you to fill out an application for their company. after you enter your personal information - thinking your applying for a job, you're informed your ineligible for rehire because you already worked for the company. This is not true as I never worked for this company or any of the companies they said I did. I asked why I got an email encouraging me to apply if I was ineligible, also if I worked for this company as they stated why wasn't my account in their system - shouldn't the website recognized and flagged my account? I contacted this company several times and they won't respond and answer my questions. This site is masquerading as a job site to steal your personal information.

30 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast-paced, transforming environment

Apr 30, 2021 - Information Technology
    Business Outlook

Pros

investments in new technology great leaders who listen and care about employees

Cons

still immature process in some areas, but improving

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I can’t get out of here soon enough

Jun 10, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home opportunities are plentiful.

Cons

The leadership is very weak and seems like we have a new senior leader org structure every other month. Long hours are expected, if you work here you are expected to put in 12-14 hours/day and you are expected to be available to work even during your scheduled PTO. This isn’t just a thing where you put in long hours for a few days to make a last push to close out a deadline, this IS the expected norm. You will have no work/life balance, it will be all work during the week and some weekends. The pay gaps are wide for the same roles and you will never get a raise. The company has been in a wage freeze for over 2 years now. There is very high employee turnover due to demoralizing working conditions, so we are constantly in a re-training mode. To sum it up, long hours, low or non-competitive pay, ineffective leadership, and low morale inducing conditions.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Conduent.