1. "The best startup I've ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Confluent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Confluent does a lot of things right. The executives and leadership team has done a great job of cultivating a culture that rewards those who work hard and go above and beyond. Most startups, really lack at this. This is the first place I've worked in my career where I feel appreciate, valued, and like I am really learning and growing at the rate I want. I love the people that I work with... seriously some of the smartest and humblest in the business!

Cons

As with any startup in hypergrowth mode, there are growing pains and there aren't perfect processes. But I think the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Continue reading
  1. "great learning experience"

Former Intern - Software Engineering Intern in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Confluent for less than a year

Pros

Collaborative culture and willingness to help and teach others.

Cons

Common growing pains for scaling companies

"Fantastic company with lots of opportunities"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Confluent full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Fast growing & successful company -Executive team very engaged with employees -Lots of opportunity for growth -Comparable (or higher) pay than most other B2B tech companies -Big focus on work/life balance (not just something that is talked about, but genuinely something the company cares about and takes action to support)

Cons

Really can't think of anything negative to say. It has been an overall great experience so far.

Discover more reviews about Confluent.