Conformis - Overworked underutilized unappreciated | Glassdoor

"Overworked underutilized unappreciated"

Current Employee - Corporate in New Bedford, MA

I have been working at Conformis full-time

Pros

The product is unique and revolutionary. It is exciting and rewarding to be involved with a product I believe in.

Cons

Completely overworked with no recognition. Entire company is understaffed. It's tough to go to a place where you want to make a difference and have management be completely ignorant. The company is obsessed with hierarchy but can't effectively use it. Management consists of complaining about why things aren't done and thinks the solution is hiring more managers to ask why things aren't done. Toxic environment....

Advice to Management

Give the proper people a seat at the table. You have plenty of talent and people who believe in your company but you stay locked in your offices and don't listen. Instead of "managing" by having increasing levels of yelling take the time to solve root issues. The issues are obvious. I'd hoped the new ceo would help but things are even worse.

Conformis2017-02-27

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company"

I worked at Conformis for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is friendly and laid back. there is a great company culture

Cons

I dont really have any cons, just that it is a start up and there might be some instability there

Conformis2019-02-16
  2. "Management needs help"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at Conformis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I did like the majority of my fellow employees in the beginning, but along the way all the great people left the company.

Cons

The management was unorganized and questions would go unanswered constantly. They don't care about keeping their good employees around.

Advice to Management

Take the time to listen to employees who actually care and can make a difference.

Conformis2019-03-21

Discover more reviews about Conformis.