Conformis - Great people, phenomenal product | Glassdoor
  1. "Great people, phenomenal product"

I have been working at Conformis full-time

Pros

The people that work here are dedicated, smart, hard working, and passionate about the Company and its technology. They make it a great place to work, and on top of that it feels good to know that we are collectively making a difference in people's lives. There is room to grow in many departments and advancement opportunities are often awarded to people internally. The benefits are pretty good.

Cons

At times communication is not the strongest and teams could work better together. Sometimes you try to do too much with too little, and this wears people out. I do think the company is aware of these issues and is clearly working to improve employee engagement and retention.

Advice to Management

Continue to show that you value your employees and recognize their achievements. Expend the resources necessary to energize and empower employees, as they are your biggest asset. Set people up to succeed.

Conformis2018-09-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company"

I worked at Conformis for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is friendly and laid back. there is a great company culture

Cons

I dont really have any cons, just that it is a start up and there might be some instability there

Conformis2019-02-16
  2. "Management needs help"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at Conformis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I did like the majority of my fellow employees in the beginning, but along the way all the great people left the company.

Cons

The management was unorganized and questions would go unanswered constantly. They don't care about keeping their good employees around.

Advice to Management

Take the time to listen to employees who actually care and can make a difference.

Conformis2019-03-21

Discover more reviews about Conformis.