Conformis - Very toxic atmosphere in CAD | Glassdoor

"Very toxic atmosphere in CAD"

Former Employee - CAD Engineer I

I worked at Conformis

Pros

Good vacation time and health insurance. That's really about it.

Cons

Very toxic atmosphere in the CAD department. Everyone was interviewing and looking for other jobs. Management was not leading the company nor responsive to complaints. The pay is low, with raises less than inflation. Very high turnover rate. The position felt very 'hourly.' A certain amount of work was expected each day. Failure to hit those numbers would result in talks management and daily check ins. Felt like they...

Advice to Management

You need to figure out how to right the ship in CAD. No one is happy, no one likes their job, everyone wants to quit. There are some very smart employees that are not being leveraged to their full potential, as they sit reviewing designs and completing the same menial tasks all day long. Never any real solutions to work load, just work harder and longer hours.

Conformis2015-03-27

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company"

I worked at Conformis for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is friendly and laid back. there is a great company culture

Cons

I dont really have any cons, just that it is a start up and there might be some instability there

Conformis2019-02-16
  2. "Management needs help"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at Conformis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I did like the majority of my fellow employees in the beginning, but along the way all the great people left the company.

Cons

The management was unorganized and questions would go unanswered constantly. They don't care about keeping their good employees around.

Advice to Management

Take the time to listen to employees who actually care and can make a difference.

Conformis2019-03-21

Discover more reviews about Conformis.