Conifer Health Solutions - Penny Pinching in all the wrong places | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Conifer Health Solutions

"Penny Pinching in all the wrong places"

Former Employee - Patient Access in Tacoma, WA
Former Employee - Patient Access in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice coworkers. Free parking. An opportunity to work with new systems coming on line.

Cons

Low pay, terrible benefits, substandard equipment, everything looks like it came from a garage sale. Benefits that are not even created for this State (Blue Cross of Texas does not offer PCPs in WA).

Advice to Management

You are a healthcare support organization so you might consider offering your employees decent healthcare coverage instead of the barest of bare minimums, PTO close to industry standards: benefits that some one could be proud to talk about.

Other Employee Reviews for Conifer Health Solutions

"Third party liability Collector"

Former Employee - Third Party Liability Collector in Anaheim, CA
    Former Employee - Third Party Liability Collector in Anaheim, CA

I worked at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Its a job that has benefits plus pay

Cons

I went through a 3 phase hiring process. I was given a job offer that i took time to think due to the pay rate (under paid). However, i was in the need of a job, so I accepted it. Because i took my time to think about it they retracted their offer. Extremely disappointing. Never knew taking time to think about an offer was so bad.

Advice to Management

Very unethical to offer a job to someone and then retracting for taking the time to think about if the pay rate and position would be a great fit for the employee. Perhaps the company is well known but management makes it look horrible. I do not recommend this company to anyone

"Supervisor"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the immediate leadership are very hands on and will take the time to develop you professionally.

Cons

When there is a negative perception of the department it is the standard practice to remove the Supervisor from the team. This has occured within several departments. Really they need to take a more indepth look at the department and identify the reason issue and not put a band aid on it.

Advice to Management

The environment is too "corporate". I understand you want everything to be equal and follow the policy and procedures for everything but some times it is too much.