Conifer Health Solutions - I love working here. | Glassdoor

"I love working here."

Current Employee - Case Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL
Current Employee - Case Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place is amazing. You get to work from home and maintain a family life, the schedules are beyond flexible and they let you create almost any type of schedule you want 24/7, the staff is great to work with, very friendly and so is management, monthly incentive bonuses for doing your job!! . . opportunities for overtime, and it's so great working in a place that is growing like crazy.

Cons

The training is tough and they do hold you to high quality standards, sometimes they are adding so much staff that you lose track of the names, sometimes understaffed because they are having a hard time hiring fast enough to keep up with the growth.

Advice to Management

I don't know what the other reviewer was talking about. I joined here in October 2013 and it has been great. For all the reasons above . . and more. There are opportunities for advancement and the management team is available 24/7 to help anyone who needs it. The team leaders are extremely hands on and the manager is available by phone any time of day or night if you have a question..... where else can you do that? I have referred several former co-workers and friends from nursing school and they are all so happy they joined up. Any time I need to flex my schedule or need a day off, my supervisor works with me or helps me get a trade with someone. I really couldn't ask for a better place to work that suits my life right now. My kids and my dogs are happy to have me home so much as well. I plan on staying here as long as they'll have me.

Other Employee Reviews for Conifer Health Solutions

1. "Great company to grow with!"

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work life balance and management is easily accessible

Cons

Offer more medical plan options

"Okay company, has several glaring problems from the top that trickle down."

Former Employee - Director in Frisco, TX
    Former Employee - Director in Frisco, TX

I worked at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Growing company in a great business market with great backing from parent Tenet Hospitals and partners like CHI. Benefits are above average coming from previous Fortune 100 experience. Compensation is par with market. Has new headquarters in Frisco, TX, its either love or hate depending on the person.

Cons

Work-life balance is terrible, has "old world" leadership that doesn't really believe in remote or virtual working employees. Executive leadership wants underlings in office when they are in office which varies from 7 am to 7 pm depending on the executive, but they don't care and expect people to be there. Company leadership is extremely political, you will notice a great add value group receive zero budget and executive support, while another group with executive backing receive huge budget dollars with zero payback/value add in any foreseeable future.

Advice to Management

It's a brave new world out there, adapt of face losing or not attracting top talent. Embrace diversity, just because someone doesn't think exactly like you doesn't mean they are an idiot. Try communicating with employees, gathering facts and using employee feedback instead of just taking a biased or skewed view point from one group or person's critique. Some senior leaders are out of touch with the functions or operations of their area, this is going to help you in the long run.