Connection - Poor compensation, too focused on the dollar signs | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Connection

"Poor compensation, too focused on the dollar signs"

Pros

Great training program, allowing to build your own business and managers will help you whenever needed.

Cons

worst compensation and benefit plan I've ever had....

Advice to Management

If you want oustanding performance, pay more than your compitetion for the same job and people may feel they are making what they deserve compared to competitors.

Other Employee Reviews for Connection

1. "So far so great!"

I have been working at Connection full-time

Pros

In my 6 months here, I've been provided with adequate training, learned a lot by doing and had opportunities to expand my duties to other departments. My goals involve growing with other departments and I've been allowed to and encouraged to branch out. Every indication has been given to me that if I work hard and apply myself that I'll have the opportunity to grow with the company, in roles that best meet my passion and skillset *and* benefit Connection. I work with a great team and the people I've met and occasionally collaborate with from other teams have been, for the most part, open, helpful, and accommodating. The work/life balance, benefits, and flexibility when it comes to appointments have been very satisfactory.

Cons

A higher 401(K) match would be nice. A revamp of the decor (no more 'cubeland") would be refreshing as well, but that can challenging with so many employees.

Advice to Management

Some systems (like JDE) are very outdated and difficult to navigate. Other systems and sites have been or are soon being updated, so they are on the right track. Other than that, my experience has been really good so far. Employee retention rate is excellent here and I see myself sticking around for a long time if the environment continues to be the way it is today.

Connection Response

Nov 28, 2017 – Marketing Programs Associate

We are humbled by your accolades. Investing in our employees reaps a multitude of rewards for both parties. Our partnership coupled with momentum to achieve distinction with our customers, vendors... More

2. "Connection Great Co to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

I have been working at Connection full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The Company is authentic and transparent on their mission and vision. The company has a great atmosphere, positive and energetic. Management has a great structure, they very knowledgeable and understanding, providing clear and efficient communication.

Cons

I have not encountered a negative situation with the company.

Connection Response

Nov 21, 2017 – Marketing Programs Associate

We are delighted you are pleased with your Connection experience. Thank you for your vote of confidence.