Connex Partners - Great experience if you're wired just like them | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Connex Partners

"Great experience if you're wired just like them"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Connex Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

young(ish) employee base, made good friends, able to see a lot of the business (finance, accounting, HR, operations, sales, etc.). Because it's a small firm, you have access to almost everyone.

Cons

The owners don't really care about their employees, they care about sales. Period. They are unethical, they lie, they steal, they don't have any loyalty except to money. They are loyal to money. Sales drives decisions, regardless of ethics, operational efficiency, public opinion, client requests, etc.

Advice to Management

Treat PEOPLE not EMPLOYEES. Have a longer-term vision in sight. Making short-sighted decisions doesn't help with the long term sustainability of the company or of loyal employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Connex Partners

1. "Great Work-Life Balance"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate

I have been working at Connex Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management supports creative ideas and fosters professional growth. They value employee feedback and continually strive to make Connex Partners an excellent place to work. If you are willing to dig in and work hard, you will be rewarded.

Cons

Expectations are high but you will be given the tools and resources you need to meet them. You just have to be willing to put in the work.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to employee feedback. Take into consideration what they value most in the workplace.

2. "Hardworking People That Actually Enjoy What They Do"

Current Employee - Director of Client Relations in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director of Client Relations in New York, NY

I have been working at Connex Partners full-time

Pros

I first became interested in Connex Partners when I found their information about a Client Relations position online. After submitting my application, I had a phone interview. This was followed by an in person meeting at the office and, finally, a virtual call with one of the partners. From the initial phone call, I could tell I was interested in the company, but it was really during the in person interview I had a better understanding of the culture and expectations. The interview process was an enjoyable experience in comparison to others because they really invested the time to get to know more about me and ensure I understood the in's and out's of their company. In sum, Connex Partners is a company filled with extremely hardworking people that actually enjoy what they do.

Cons

Management has high expectations for their employees so I would advise those looking into the company to be suited for a fast paced environment.