Conservice - Great college job | Glassdoor
  1. "Great college job"

Current Employee - Exceptions Analyst in Logan, UT

I have been working at Conservice full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible with school schedules Relatively good benefits Great team atmosphere Free soda

Cons

Nothing too bad, I would just say as a student it does not feel like a place that has long term opportunities for those pursuing higher education

Conservice2019-11-03

Conservice Response

November 20, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thanks for your feedback. It is true, we do strive to be a great place to work while students pursue a college education!

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Training in Logan, UT

I have been working at Conservice full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are a lot of promotions available because the company is growing so fast. The company invests in their employees - I’ve been able to improve myself using company programs and policies, not all of them work related. They do a good job at making sure employees feel valued. This is the best job I’ve ever had.

Cons

They are growing really fast, which is both good and bad. There have been some growing pains and sometimes there’s a lot of extra work to stay caught up.

Conservice2019-11-07

Conservice Response

November 20, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thanks for your feedback! We love to see the success that comes from efforts given on both sides, the company and the team member!

Continue reading
  2. "Great place to start my career!"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Logan, UT

I worked at Conservice full-time for more than a year

Pros

Worked with some of the best people here that I still keep in contact with. I was able to work with a lot of the leadership of the company and was impressed by how they cared for their employees and for their customers.

Cons

Was conservative with using new technologies which is to be expected a lot of times with larger companies.

Conservice2020-01-28

Discover more reviews about Conservice.