Conservice - Good place to start your software engineering career | Glassdoor
  1. "Good place to start your software engineering career"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Conservice full-time

Pros

good atmosphere, autonomy, ping pong breaks, junior devs given real responsibility

Cons

out of date tech, resistant to change, junior devs given real responsibility (-:

Conservice2020-01-01

Conservice Response

January 7, 2020Recruiting Manager

Thanks for leaving a review. We appreciate your feedback and your suggestions. Here at Conservice, we strive to stay current with the ever-changing technology available and we are currently using industry standards and the latest development environments available. We are constantly analyzing the suggestions and improvements that are offered to improve our myriad of technologies. Each proposal is considered and decisions made must tie into our long term goals and strategy and unfortunately, we can't implement every new idea that is put forth. All IT team members, regardless of skill level or tenure is given work based on their proven abilities. As skills development and improve, more challenging projects are assigned. We value each team member for the efforts and work they bring each day!

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Training in Logan, UT

I have been working at Conservice full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are a lot of promotions available because the company is growing so fast. The company invests in their employees - I’ve been able to improve myself using company programs and policies, not all of them work related. They do a good job at making sure employees feel valued. This is the best job I’ve ever had.

Cons

They are growing really fast, which is both good and bad. There have been some growing pains and sometimes there’s a lot of extra work to stay caught up.

Conservice2019-11-07

Conservice Response

November 20, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thanks for your feedback! We love to see the success that comes from efforts given on both sides, the company and the team member!

Continue reading
  2. "Great place to start my career!"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Logan, UT

I worked at Conservice full-time for more than a year

Pros

Worked with some of the best people here that I still keep in contact with. I was able to work with a lot of the leadership of the company and was impressed by how they cared for their employees and for their customers.

Cons

Was conservative with using new technologies which is to be expected a lot of times with larger companies.

Conservice2020-01-28

Discover more reviews about Conservice.