Constant Contact - Layed back and fun | Glassdoor

"Layed back and fun"

I worked at Constant Contact full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Generous pay and benefits, beautiful facilities, lots of perks

Cons

Trying to do too many things at once.

Advice to Management

Fix bugs in current products before bringing on New products.

Other Employee Reviews for Constant Contact

"Work, work, work"

Pros

Good benefits. Seems stable. Conveniently off the highway. Very active with charities. Very, very, very ambitious.

Cons

Growth opportunity is questionable. Disorganization is rampant. Management is overworked and/or bored. And it's a sweat shop. Enough said.

Advice to Management

Focus, focus, focus. Branding, branding, branding.

"Used to be a great company to work for"

I have been working at Constant Contact full-time

Pros

Good benefits, but poor compensation. Nice people to work with all feeling the same pain...

Cons

With the compensation plan ever changing, due to changing managment constantly, employees salaries are changing. Should be a law that if one's salary is NOT increasing when comp plans change, it should at least be a lateral move. Who ever heard of the longer you work for a company, the less money you make?

Advice to Management

Make achievable goals for your Sales Team. If NOT ONE SALES REP can achieve 100% unless they take PTO and have goals adjusted, then THAT is a problem with Managment and Directors who are setting the goals, not the team. Quit punishing a good Sales Team and reducing their pay to the poverty level because you don't have your act together. What made Constant Contact a good company and place to work a couple of years ago, was our AWARD WINNING CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND COACHING. Getting rid of good Support and Sales Reps who know the products because you can bring new employees in making less is NOT a wise decision. With the way you are running the business now, we will no longer have what set us apart from our competitors and THAT is a fact and THAT is why we are losing more customers than we are gaining. Would I recommend this company to someone? NOT IF I LIKED THEM...