KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Constant Contact is a GREAT place to work!

May 25, 2022 - Office Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Between the hybrid work models and so much flexibility, Constant Contact is a great place to work. They really do keep up with the times as well as what other employers are doing. I feel that everyone is fairly treated and communication is very open. I actually couldn't be happier!!

Cons

So far, all is good! I've been employed for nine months and continue to be very pleased with my decision to join Constant Contact.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Mission oriented

Aug 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is very mission oriented & truly wants to offer a product of substance to its customers. Not a stuffy work environment, very laid back while still remaining professional.

Cons

The company itself is wonderful, the work environment could be a bit healthier.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Jul 19, 2022 - Inbound Sales Specialist in Loveland, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Professional sales training - leadership is very transparent - monthly goals are reasonably attainable

Cons

- some months can be a grind - not great time off benefits but I was only part-time in this position.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Constant Contact.

Constant Contact Photos

+ Add Photo
Constant Contact photo of: Our 2022 SEDP Class in our new Boston Office starting their new adventure at CTCT!
Constant Contact photo of: 2022 SEDP Class!
Constant Contact photo of: Thompson Island 4k 2022
Constant Contact photo of: North Shore Pride 2022
Constant Contact photo of: LA Pride Parade 2022
Constant Contact photo of: LA Pride Parade 2022
Constant Contact photo of: Members of the Constant Contact and Endurance teams participate in the #TI4KTrailRun on Thompson Island in September 2017.