Constellation - Constellation Energy | Glassdoor

"Constellation Energy"

Pros

Great Pay, Strong MGMT, Growth opportunities and interesting balance sheet

Cons

EDF, Sold off two trading floors, Baltimore isn't a great city

Advice to Management

Inform your employees ahead of time

Other Employee Reviews for Constellation

1. "Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Financial Analyst
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst

Pros

Opportunities to advance to higher positions, managers willing to invest time and effort into human capital, good outlook for future

Cons

Company very large, sometimes get lost in hierarchy, long hours, but worth it in the long run, focus on education

Advice to Management

Keep on operating to high standards, company has great outlook in future plans, many talented employees with a lot to prove

2. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Engineer
    Current Employee - Engineer

Pros

strong benefits
    challenging work environment
    good growth potential

Cons

flexibility is key to development and career growth. The company appreciates those who are flexible and willing to relocate - may be a con for those with strong roots in one area or a family that may be difficult to relocate.

I've had difficulty in getting "opportunities for growth" or improvement from my direct supervisors during reviews. I'm a good employee, but not perfect, I know I can improve in some areas, but no one seems to want to give "negative" feedback. I wish managers were better equipped to help their direct reports stretch and grow as employees.

change is inevitable and sometimes unpredictable.

Advice to Management

I think more emphasis and guidance on career development should be taken. I also think managers should be better equipped to see the development of those who work for them not as a threat but as an opportunity to build up strong employees for the business.

I also think that if we're going to do something we should not just do it to say we've done it and check it off the list. I think we should do it and do it well - whatever that may be: Knowledge sharing, mentor programs, career development programs etc.