Consulate Health Care - The most unorganized administration team I have ever worked under. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Consulate Health Care

"The most unorganized administration team I have ever worked under."

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Pensacola, FL
Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Pensacola, FL

Pros

Competitive ages, plenty of hours and overtime if a worker desires it.

Cons

Understaffed. We rarely had the supplies we needed to do the ordered wound care. No snacks available for the brittle diabetics. Copiers always down. The CNA's and Nurses were spread so thin, there was no way to give quality care to our patients. The director had no nursing experience whatsoever, so her leadership was limited.

Advice to Management

Get an administrator with nursing experience and more experience in general at running a nursing home. Hire adequate staffing. Have snacks available for your residents that need them during the night. Keep supplies availabe so that nurses can do the work they are expected to do.

Other Employee Reviews for Consulate Health Care

"Back stabing culture"

Former Employee - PTA in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - PTA in Tampa, FL

Pros

Facilities in several states, job is steady as long as you keep your mouth shut...

Cons

Pressurre for productivity all the time, employees are treated worst than factory workers, it's all about numbers and cents. They don't care about your professional opinnion and knowledge. If you play their game, you ae the most wonderful employee. If you dare to question anything that they ask you to do(unethical practices), you are the most despicable person in the company. They only want "yes people" to follow what the corporate office says. Thank goodness I no longer work for them. STAY WAWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU RESPECT YOURSELF AS A THERAPIST!

Advice to Management

Talking to management is talking to a wall, they all cover each other and point the finger on everybody else, it's never management's fault.

"Re: stop putting fake reviews on here"

Former Employee - Management in Virginia (South Africa)
    Former Employee - Management in Virginia (South Africa)

I worked at Consulate Health Care full-time

Pros

Patients and families although they are misled and there are some employees that try hard

Cons

The worst run operation out there. Corporate team is no help and don't care about employees or patients only care about the dollar. Badly neglect patients. Does not compare to any other senior health organization out there. Poor therapy gyms with almost zero equipment

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better, listen to them when they bring concerns to you, don't just act like you care. You should be ashamed in only being there for a paycheck!

Consulate Health Care Response

Dec 12, 2016 – Associate Brand Manager

We strive to provide the best environment for our patients, families and employees. We'd like to discuss your feedback to better understand the experience you had. Please email us at... More