Consultancy by Kingfisher - Utterly dysfunctional | Glassdoor

"Utterly dysfunctional"

Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Consultancy by Kingfisher full-time

Pros

They hire really smart consultants, most of whom are also fun people to be around.

Cons

The culture is utterly dysfunctional. The leadership will lie to your face. I saw some of the brightest people I've ever worked with berated and called names, treated like children. There is too much gossip and drinking. In my time there, I saw more employee turnover than at any place I've ever worked. They make you sign a three year employee contract and some employees tried to get fired to get out of it. That takes a real emotional toll on anyone who otherwise has pride in their work. I didn't have to do that, but I still consider it, hands down, to be the worst working experience of my career. The senior leadership will never admit to making mistakes. When they fail to follow through on commitments they've made, they'll put the blame on someone else.

Advice to Management

Take the senior leadership out of any and all personnel management. Leave them to sales and strategic work.

Other Employee Reviews for Consultancy by Kingfisher

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Controller in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Controller in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Consultancy by Kingfisher full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Small company with great appreciation for employees. Management team is open to employee ideas and suggestions. Management works very hard to push company forward.

Cons

Management could improve in area of communication.

Advice to Management

Plan well, and communicate more effectively.

"Unprofessional Place to Work...."

Current Employee - SAP Business Intelligence Integration Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Consultancy by Kingfisher full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Consultants are talented and willing to help. Good technical team members to work with and gain knowledge in Business Intelligence Specific Areas.

Cons

The Management is completely dysfunctional and abysmal. I just wish they maintain some professionalism when working with their consultants.

Advice to Management

Management is terrible. please manage work professionally.