Consultis - Cons far outweigh the pros | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Consultis

"Cons far outweigh the pros"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Lake Mary, FL
Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Lake Mary, FL

I worked at Consultis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great location. Lots of restaurants, banks, gas stations and convenience stores. Target, Wal Mart, Sams Club, Chipotle, Home Depot, BOA, Dunkin' Donuts, McDonalds, Chik Fil A, Seminole Powersports and Arby's all nearby!

Cons

Very low emotional intelligence - When things are going well it's because management is awesome. Whenever something wrong happens, it's someone else's fault. Horrible lack of team attitude. Too much finger pointing and Monday morning quarterbacking.

Consultis Response

Aug 25, 2014 – Managing Partner

#ConsultisExcellence has been around 30 years. Mgmt in Orlando for 14 years. I'm sorry employment with us didn't work out for you. I'm sure you'll find something better suited for you. Please feel ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Consultis

"Was a Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Consultis full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Can make a decent living, if you can handling stress, and GETTING YELLED AT, constantly.

Cons

Management comes from the old school of leading my fear. I worked there for many years and executives are really nice, but middle managers, especially in the Central Florida office are complete tyrants.

Advice to Management

Have your ground workers do yearly surveys to get a real indication of how they feel about managment. Maybe then you could keep some people.

Consultis Response

Aug 25, 2014 – Managing Partner

Feel free to reach out to us. info@consultis.com.

2. "The company continually gives back to it's employees"

I have been working at Consultis full-time

Pros

I've never worked somewhere where ownership wanted to continue to find new ways to reward it's employees be it bonuses, trips and internal contests. The last 4 promotions in the company, all came from within. Employees have a voice and help steer company direction.

Cons

As the market for tech talent continues to tighten, only those who can sell themselves as a person of value, working for a company with great opportunities to place people, will survive. Recruiting is sales so interested people need to have a sales mindset. It's not easy and not quick. There IS turnover but it's hard not to have turnover in a sales industry so I understand it.

Advice to Management

Appreciate the opportunity.