Consumer Priority Service - Awesome environment and people, very fast paced and fun! | Glassdoor
  1. "Awesome environment and people, very fast paced and fun!"

Former Employee - Service Technician in New York, NY

I worked at Consumer Priority Service full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Talented team with a great atmosphere, family environment. You can grow with the company but there are no free rides, management is very fair. Freedom to test new ideas and run with them. The company is always willing to roll the dice on new innovative ideas.

Cons

Nothing "cons" to say about them

Advice to Management

Keep the culture intact as you go through the rapid growth spurts.

Consumer Priority Service2019-03-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing opportunity and great people!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist

I have been working at Consumer Priority Service full-time

Pros

I have been working with the company for the past 4 years and have to say that I am very happy. The people that I work with are like family and always willing to help out or jump in and lend a hand whenever I'm backed up or shorthanded.

Cons

It's very busy most of the time but I'd much rather be busy than sitting around like in my last job.

Advice to Management

We appreciate the hands-on support, keep doing what you're doing.

Consumer Priority Service2019-03-01
  2. "Great Company To Work"

I worked at Consumer Priority Service full-time

Pros

I've worked at CPS for a few years now and have enjoyed every minute of it. I came here from a tech job over at a separate company and the differences were clear as day. Employee morale is always high and you are treated like family, very easy to get started with everybody willing to train and help you. Cool perks include pizza every Wednesday which is always a nice treat for all the employees. The company is a... great place to grow as a person and you feel included in the overall growth of the company.

Cons

Nothing To Say About This Company

Consumer Priority Service2019-02-13

Discover more reviews about Consumer Priority Service.