Consumer Technology Association - Great Internship Program | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Great Internship Program"

Current Intern - Virginia in Springfield, VA
Current Intern - Virginia in Springfield, VA

I have been working at Consumer Technology Association as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing perks for interns: opportunity to enroll in medical plan, competitively priced parking, casual dress, and access to a gym. I would recommend the intern program!

Cons

I can't think of any negative aspects to the internship. I honestly believe Consumer Technology Association is a great place to work.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to continue being a great model of leadership. It would be hard to find a negative as the management at CTA is a wonderful model of how all organizations should look.

Other Employee Reviews for Consumer Technology Association

1. "Work environment and benefits hard to beat!"

I have been working at Consumer Technology Association full-time

Pros

Very busy and goal-oriented work environment with lots of collaboration and team projects. You are given the resources you need to get your job done and the staff is friendly and helpful. Benefits are fantastic and offer something for everyone from those just starting out to those nearing retirement.

Cons

None come to mind at this time. Well run organization!

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your staff and listening!

"Finding Balance"

I have been working at Consumer Technology Association full-time (More than a year)

Pros

After more than a year here at CTA, I have really come to appreciate the company's dedication to its employees. I have never worked for an organization that invests so much in its employee's work life balance. Between the 35 hour work week and Summer Fridays, this organization has helped me to focus my time in the office in order to maximize these perks. In addition, the $150/mo payments I receive toward my college debt has cut my loan in half and I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I have especially liked getting to know the people here. They are passionate and dedicated and all have a vested interest in the success of our members and the organization.

Cons

We run pretty lean and there are definitely very busy times and some additional staff would be very helpful. I know it is hard for an association to justify adding additional staff, but several departments could really use the help.

Advice to Management

While you continue to invest in CTA and the professional development of the staff, adding some additional bodies would really be helpful.