Consumer Technology Association - Great Internship Program | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Great Internship Program"

Current Intern - Virginia in Springfield, VA
Current Intern - Virginia in Springfield, VA

I have been working at Consumer Technology Association as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing perks for interns: opportunity to enroll in medical plan, competitively priced parking, casual dress, and access to a gym. I would recommend the intern program!

Cons

I can't think of any negative aspects to the internship. I honestly believe Consumer Technology Association is a great place to work.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to continue being a great model of leadership. It would be hard to find a negative as the management at CTA is a wonderful model of how all organizations should look.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Work environment and benefits hard to beat!"

I have been working at Consumer Technology Association full-time

Pros

Very busy and goal-oriented work environment with lots of collaboration and team projects. You are given the resources you need to get your job done and the staff is friendly and helpful. Benefits are fantastic and offer something for everyone from those just starting out to those nearing retirement.

Cons

None come to mind at this time. Well run organization!

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your staff and listening!

"The work/life balance offered is second to none!"

Current Contractor - Accounts Receivable Specialist in Arlington, VA
    Current Contractor - Accounts Receivable Specialist in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Consumer Technology Association as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Consumer Technology is the definition of a team. Everyone looks out for each other, truly cares about what is happening professionally and personally with their co-workers, and is willing to help out whenever called upon. The work/life balance offered is second to none. While many agencies churn and burn employees, Consumer Technology Association does a great job of retaining talent with a wide array of benefits such as their gym, fun weekly workouts with the team, their affordable garage, and their annual exhibition!

Cons

I honestly really can't think of any, its truly an awesome place to work.

Advice to Management

Build on the corporate culture and own it! The culture is amazing and it should only get stronger with inevitable growth.

Discover more reviews about Consumer Technology Association.