Consumer Technology Association - Premier Benefits | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Premier Benefits"

I have been working at Consumer Technology Association full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked for many organizations and CTA by far has the most employee friendly benefits ever. Some favorites are the Summer Fridays, 10% 401K contribution and college loan assistance.

Cons

While the company promotes a 35 hour work week, during busy seasons it is more like a 45/50 hour work week. Employees need to maintain perspective and balance to enjoy the slow seasons and endure the busy ones.

Advice to Management

Always evolve. While introducing new and innovative programs, be mindful to wind down ones with little impact.

Other Employee Reviews for Consumer Technology Association

1. "Senior Trade Show Accounting Coordinator"

Current Employee - Senior Trade Show Accounting Coordinator in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Trade Show Accounting Coordinator in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Consumer Technology Association (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very flexible hours, Half day summer fridays, 6% 401k match pushing to 10% if bonuses are met.

Cons

Long hours during the winter period prior to CES

2. "Great Internship Program"

Current Intern - Virginia in Springfield, VA
    Current Intern - Virginia in Springfield, VA

I have been working at Consumer Technology Association as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing perks for interns: opportunity to enroll in medical plan, competitively priced parking, casual dress, and access to a gym. I would recommend the intern program!

Cons

I can't think of any negative aspects to the internship. I honestly believe Consumer Technology Association is a great place to work.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to continue being a great model of leadership. It would be hard to find a negative as the management at CTA is a wonderful model of how all organizations should look.