Consumers Credit Union (Michigan) - Member Service Center Representative | Glassdoor
  1. "Member Service Center Representative"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Consumers Credit Union (Michigan) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

When I started at Consumers Credit Union five years ago, I was a recent college graduate with no banking experience. I began in our Member Service Center (MSC), and it was the best decision I ever made. I learned something new every single day because you're always encountering new situations and finding solutions for every single one. One of my favorite parts about my time in the MSC was being able to connect... and collaborate with different departments and offices - you're constantly being exposed to different opportunities. It helped me gain perspective on what I’m most passionate about, and with the support of my team and manager - it put me on the path to where I want to be within the credit union. Looking back to when I first started, I’ve grown so much – both personally and professionally. I can’t imagine working anywhere else!

Cons

I wouldn't say this is con, but more of something to be aware of. You occasionally have to work a 4-hour Saturday shift in the MSC, but your availability is always taken into consideration. You just need to communicate with your manager ahead of time if you have weekend plans!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Consumers Credit Union (Michigan)2018-04-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best experience ever. Managers are amazing, coworkers are helpful and caring. The whole company cares."

I worked at Consumers Credit Union (Michigan)

Pros

Environment, benefits, co workers, management

Cons

Pay a little on the low side.

Advice to Management

Nothing. Keep it up.

Consumers Credit Union (Michigan)2019-08-26
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Teller

I have been working at Consumers Credit Union (Michigan) part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work. Excellent home life balance. They take care of their members and employees.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Consumers Credit Union (Michigan)2019-07-17

Discover more reviews about Consumers Credit Union (Michigan).