Consumers Credit Union (Michigan) - Intern to Auditor | Glassdoor
  1. "Intern to Auditor"

Former Employee - Staff Auditor in Kalamazoo, MI

I worked at Consumers Credit Union (Michigan) part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I started out as a summer intern at the Credit Union. From there, I've worked in three different departments and two different retail offices. The culture at Consumers Credit Union is something that I've never experienced before. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help and go that extra mile for everyone they interact with. It made me realize that workplace culture is such an important part of choosing an... employer, and Consumers is doing it right!

Cons

The interview process at Consumers can be somewhat lengthy and often involves multiple interactions with many people throughout the organization. While this could be considered a con for prospective employees, this is how Consumers maintains such a great workplace culture! They want to make sure they are hiring employees that will grow and thrive within the credit union.

Consumers Credit Union (Michigan)2018-06-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best experience ever. Managers are amazing, coworkers are helpful and caring. The whole company cares."

I worked at Consumers Credit Union (Michigan)

Pros

Environment, benefits, co workers, management

Cons

Pay a little on the low side.

Advice to Management

Nothing. Keep it up.

Consumers Credit Union (Michigan)2019-08-26
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Teller

I have been working at Consumers Credit Union (Michigan) part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work. Excellent home life balance. They take care of their members and employees.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Consumers Credit Union (Michigan)2019-07-17

Discover more reviews about Consumers Credit Union (Michigan).