ContentWatch - ContentWatch is a great place to work with a product that you can totally believe in. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ContentWatch

"ContentWatch is a great place to work with a product that you can totally believe in."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Pros

ContentWatch was small enough to have some breathing room in my responsibilities. This was key. I didn't feel micromanaged whatsoever. Management did a superb job of giving me some latitude to do my job.

Cons

ContentWatch isn't as innovative as it should be with the use of technology to advance the company and its goals. At the time, we were using sugarCRM, an archaic database instead of the industry standard SalesforceCRM.

Advice to Management

Implement technologies that better automate the sales process. Too much time was wasted on manual Excel quotes and other time-consuming activities instead of prospecting or talking to customers.

Other Employee Reviews for ContentWatch

1. "Salary well below industry averages even for Utah"

Pros

Laid back environment. Small company.

Cons

Salary is horrendously bad. Health insurance is extremely expensive.

2. "Making a difference"

Current Employee - Director of Customer Support in Midvale, UT
    Current Employee - Director of Customer Support in Midvale, UT

Pros

I have worked for ContentWatch for almost 11 years. It has been great working for a company that is driven to provide solutions to help keep child safe online and also to help parents in this digital age. The work is very rewarding and the people are wonderful to work with. Management tries very hard to ensure that the employees feel appreciated and there is a lot of transparency. There is much collaboration and everyone's ideas are requested and taken into consideration

Cons

I cannot think of anything negative.