Continental Automotive Group - Dedication to the process, as well as the product. | Glassdoor

"Dedication to the process, as well as the product."

Current Employee - Parts Manager

I have been working at Continental Automotive Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The level of participation and employee engagement from the owners of CAG are unmatched from any company I have ever dealt with. They make time for all their employees as if they are truly just "one of the guys(or gals)". My fellow managers are all true experts in their respective fields and are always motivating me to "up my game" so that our dealership and group as a whole is always at the forefront of the industry. The mid and entry level employees are truly what sets this group apart from the competition. I remember being in their shoes as I worked my way up through the ranks of CAG. They have so much more that they need to get done than I did back in the day and they absolutely crush it every time. Yet another motivating factor for me to do the absolute best I can in my role here.

Cons

We added an employee gym here last year. Now everyone else is getting all fit, while I'm over here trying to figure out if donuts can be a deduction on my taxes by declaring my stomach as a dependent.

Continental Automotive Group2019-03-28

April 2, 2019Chief Operating Officer

We love knowing that you're a huge fan of our company and we're lucky to have people like you on our roster. It's our mission to give our employees the motivation to pave their way every day. Thank you so much for sharing! -The Team at Continental Automotive Group

1. "Barista"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Continental Automotive Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture! Everyone is nice and respectful, from the GM and Owners to the part-time employees. They offer a path for everyone wishing to continue in their personal growth towards their personal goals.

Cons

There were no negatives that I can think of. All good things!

Continental Automotive Group2019-10-29

November 19, 2019Chief Operating Officer

We couldn't have said it better ourselves! Thank you for the stellar review and thank you for being apart of our incredible team. -The Team at Continental Automotive Group

Continue reading
  2. "This company really takes care of you!"

I have been working at Continental Automotive Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel like I am given the tools to succeed and compensated very well for my work. I truly feel like the company actually cares about me and wants to keep me around.

Cons

There is a lot of change and growth happening right now but the company does a good job of making sure everyone is on the same page and working toward the same goal.

Continental Automotive Group2019-10-03

October 23, 2019Chief Operating Officer

We're thrilled to know that everything is going smoothly and appreciate you taking a few moments to share with us! -The Team at Continental Automotive Group

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Continental Automotive Group.