Continental Properties - Great Company Culture! | Glassdoor

"Great Company Culture!"

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have only been here for about 7 months, but I absolutely love working here. My favorite part about this company is the people. EVERYONE around you wants you to succeed including my team, those outside of my department, and even the CEO. Your opinion and feedback is valued and actually taken into consideration by executives at the company. I am constantly thanked and appreciated for the smallest tasks, which really... means a lot, as well as says a lot about our company culture. Managers take the time to get to know each employee in their department, and strive to ensure that their career aspirations are achieved. I could not be happier that I chose to join this company, and I look forward to what the future holds for Continental!

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but some people may not be able to adapt to our pace and expectations. With the industry we are in, we must continue to raise the bar each year to succeed. With that being said, the environment is very fast-paced and expectations are high for each and every employee.

Advice to Management

Continue to take employee feedback into consideration when making decisions/changes, as that is what seems to allow us to continue to be so successful!

Continental Properties2018-12-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic environment and a team that supports it's culture"

Current Employee - Assistant Community Manager in Savage, MN

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very positive work environment, great on the job training and coaching, good benefits, beautiful homes and work spaces

Cons

I am a fairly new employee, but so far I have not seen any cons

Advice to Management

Continue living the culture

Continental Properties2019-12-02
  2. "Busy but Bright"

Current Employee - Construction Project Engineer in Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture is awesome. The people are great. The work that we do is great. The projects are fun to be apart of. I enjoy the challenges of the day to day.

Cons

work load is heavy and staffing is sometimes lacking. Company assigns homework (books to read etc. - hard to do outside of work due to family life. kids schedules etc. especially when one works 50 hrs / week as it is. ) "Director" level management could do a better job fulfilling their roles. Some employees are shown favoritism from their managers/management. Example: coming in late/leaving early. sends a bad... image to the rest of the fish tank. I think the WFH policy needs to be addressed before it gets abused under interpretation.

Advice to Management

i think management / officers need to follow up with their director level employees more frequently to alleviate bad habits and problems before they become something.

Continental Properties2019-11-15

Discover more reviews about Continental Properties.