Continental Properties - Internship turned into a career | Glassdoor
  1. "Internship turned into a career"

Current Employee - Multifamily Systems Support Coordinator in Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I started working for Continental back in 2012 to fulfill an internship requirement to graduate college. Little did I know when I started at Continental that it would turn into a very rewarding career. I spent 4 years working onsite at several Springs apartment communities, before coming to our home office 3 years ago. I worked in 4 states and at several different Springs locations providing me with a lot of different opportunities. Every team worked with at the Springs was always very supportive and had the mindset of "There is no I in team" and it was a great environment to work in. Now that I am at our home office, it' still the same mindset and you will never hear someone say "that's not my job."

Cons

At this time, I have no concerns or cons about working at Continental Properties Company, Inc.

Continental Properties2019-02-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic environment and a team that supports it's culture"

Current Employee - Assistant Community Manager in Savage, MN

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very positive work environment, great on the job training and coaching, good benefits, beautiful homes and work spaces

Cons

I am a fairly new employee, but so far I have not seen any cons

Advice to Management

Continue living the culture

Continental Properties2019-12-02
  2. "Continental properties is a wonderful company to work for!! They treat their employees great."

I worked at Continental Properties

Pros

Great pay, benefits, always encouraging.

Cons

open on sundays other than that great!

Continental Properties2019-12-26

Discover more reviews about Continental Properties.