Continental Properties - New and Excited | Glassdoor
  1. "New and Excited"

Current Employee - Leasing Associate in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

I definitely feel like the company wants me to succeed and believes in my ability and work ethic. I have a very experienced and knowledgeable Community Manager who doesn't mind if I ask questions.

Cons

I am new to the field so some of the "Lingo" took me a minute to learn, but the training helped a lot with that.

Continental Properties2019-05-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic environment and a team that supports it's culture"

Current Employee - Assistant Community Manager in Savage, MN

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very positive work environment, great on the job training and coaching, good benefits, beautiful homes and work spaces

Cons

I am a fairly new employee, but so far I have not seen any cons

Advice to Management

Continue living the culture

Continental Properties2019-12-02
  2. "Busy but Bright"

Current Employee - Construction Project Engineer in Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture is awesome. The people are great. The work that we do is great. The projects are fun to be apart of. I enjoy the challenges of the day to day.

Cons

work load is heavy and staffing is sometimes lacking. Company assigns homework (books to read etc. - hard to do outside of work due to family life. kids schedules etc. especially when one works 50 hrs / week as it is. ) "Director" level management could do a better job fulfilling their roles. Some employees are shown favoritism from their managers/management. Example: coming in late/leaving early. sends a bad... image to the rest of the fish tank. I think the WFH policy needs to be addressed before it gets abused under interpretation.

Advice to Management

i think management / officers need to follow up with their director level employees more frequently to alleviate bad habits and problems before they become something.

Continental Properties2019-11-15

Discover more reviews about Continental Properties.