Continental Properties - Great Company! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company!"

Former Employee - Floating Leasing Associate in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Continental Properties full-time for more than a year

Pros

Extensive training in the property management industry, especially if your new. Decent pay and great commissions! Loved the ability to work independently and manage your day to day! The properties are easy to sell, and kept up beautifully.

Cons

Although the training was great, it can be redundant. Wish there was a way to test out. Some micro management from site level managers. The promotion process is a bit excessive.

Advice to Management

I wish Continental would continue to increase diversity out in the field, I’ve seen a lot of POC being brought into the industry and it was extremely inspiring. All in all I think it is a solid and growing company.

Continental Properties2019-07-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic environment and a team that supports it's culture"

Current Employee - Assistant Community Manager in Savage, MN

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very positive work environment, great on the job training and coaching, good benefits, beautiful homes and work spaces

Cons

I am a fairly new employee, but so far I have not seen any cons

Advice to Management

Continue living the culture

Continental Properties2019-12-02
  2. "Busy but Bright"

Current Employee - Construction Project Engineer in Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture is awesome. The people are great. The work that we do is great. The projects are fun to be apart of. I enjoy the challenges of the day to day.

Cons

work load is heavy and staffing is sometimes lacking. Company assigns homework (books to read etc. - hard to do outside of work due to family life. kids schedules etc. especially when one works 50 hrs / week as it is. ) "Director" level management could do a better job fulfilling their roles. Some employees are shown favoritism from their managers/management. Example: coming in late/leaving early. sends a bad... image to the rest of the fish tank. I think the WFH policy needs to be addressed before it gets abused under interpretation.

Advice to Management

i think management / officers need to follow up with their director level employees more frequently to alleviate bad habits and problems before they become something.

Continental Properties2019-11-15

Discover more reviews about Continental Properties.