Continental Properties - Just don’t | Glassdoor
  1. "Just don’t"

Former Employee - Assistant Community Manager in Romeoville, IL

I worked at Continental Properties full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

On site team becomes like family, some great residents, good pto.

Cons

Awful Chicago person who can’t get her story straight. Changing time cards without approval, she doesn’t offer to help but yet criticized every aspect of every employee, and talks crap about other residents and employees., overkill on the “training” lease ups can be long hours.

Advice to Management

Listen to your on site staff, not just the higher ups, they don’t always tell the whole truth. You have lost a lot of great employees due to awful people trying to “run” things. The people who work on your property day in and day out deserve so much more recognition for what they deal with. I felt forced to leave a job that I absolutely loved because of the bullying happening from Someone. HR was absolutely no help... either and went as far as telling me my letter of resignation didn’t match my former complaints (note complaintS). My letter shouldn’t have to match all my former complaints and that shouldn’t ever dismiss someone’s concerns with another employee.

Continental Properties2019-09-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic environment and a team that supports it's culture"

Current Employee - Assistant Community Manager in Savage, MN

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very positive work environment, great on the job training and coaching, good benefits, beautiful homes and work spaces

Cons

I am a fairly new employee, but so far I have not seen any cons

Advice to Management

Continue living the culture

Continental Properties2019-12-02
  2. "Busy but Bright"

Current Employee - Construction Project Engineer in Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture is awesome. The people are great. The work that we do is great. The projects are fun to be apart of. I enjoy the challenges of the day to day.

Cons

work load is heavy and staffing is sometimes lacking. Company assigns homework (books to read etc. - hard to do outside of work due to family life. kids schedules etc. especially when one works 50 hrs / week as it is. ) "Director" level management could do a better job fulfilling their roles. Some employees are shown favoritism from their managers/management. Example: coming in late/leaving early. sends a bad... image to the rest of the fish tank. I think the WFH policy needs to be addressed before it gets abused under interpretation.

Advice to Management

i think management / officers need to follow up with their director level employees more frequently to alleviate bad habits and problems before they become something.

Continental Properties2019-11-15

Discover more reviews about Continental Properties.