Convergence Marketing - 5 area managers within a YEAR | Glassdoor
  1. "5 area managers within a YEAR"

Merchandiser in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Convergence Marketing

Pros

the only pro is alot of project work if your supervisor likes you.

Cons

This was the worst job I have ever worked for. The area managers and their supervisor lie and lie just to get what they want. They worked me 60 hour weeks without over time pay or any recognition. As I was loaded they asked for more from me such as traveling the next day three hours away while getting my assignments done on time. They promised me a raise and I never received one. I also have had completed jobs just... disappear after they were completed and still not paid for them since they cannot locate or figure out what happened. I am still awaiting pay for some of the jobs they gave me. I have been with the company for a year now and have not received the promise raise but they have hired people off the street and put them as team lead with hire pay than I. We went through five different supervisors within eight months. When I would bring up my raise they would lie and say they will put it in and ask if I could do out of town jobs without getting my raise. Each supervisor has lied to me about one thing or another. Even the supervisors' supervisor lies just to keep you with the company since they can't seem to keep employees. I have had a two man team since I started and for that they have worked me hard. We are to have more teams but people aren't happy with the way this company is ran so they are always hiring and people are quitting. I have been ignored many times by the area supervisor and their supervisor.

Advice to Management

Quit lying and be more professional. Communicating better and employee recognition needs work. Hire a supervisor that can do their job right by the handbook and not on their own terms.

Convergence Marketing2015-01-09
  1. "Good Job Slow Periods"

I have been working at Convergence Marketing part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay. Fun Job. Flexible

Cons

Sometimes you can have little to no hours

Convergence Marketing2018-08-25
  2. "No good reason to work here!"

Former Employee - Merchandiser in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Convergence Marketing part-time

Pros

None that I can think of!!!

Cons

Not a good place to work if you wanted to treated with respect!!!

Advice to Management

Treat employees like humans!

Convergence Marketing2019-02-05

Discover more reviews about Convergence Marketing.