Convergys - It was a learning Experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Convergys

"It was a learning Experience"

Pros

Friendly Atmosphere, Flex working style.

Cons

Located outside the city of Cambridge

Advice to Management

...

Other Employee Reviews for Convergys

1. "Rate Convergys as employer"

Former Employee - ECare Analyst in Bacolod City (Philippines)
    Former Employee - ECare Analyst in Bacolod City (Philippines)

I worked at Convergys full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I enjoy working with convergys, their workplace is very nice and the environment too. The Managers and Site Directors are approachable.

Cons

Favoritism it is just normal that Supervisors gives favoritism to their agent.

Advice to Management

Choose your Team Leaders that they are really qualified for the postiion.

2. "What was... And What Became, The Fall of a Titan"

Current Employee - Team Leader
    Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Convergys full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The best things about convergys used to be its employee friendly environment, and its work culture.
    I am employed with Convergys Bangalore for the past 8 years and to come to think, I joined CVG just as a stop gap measure, but the work culture made me stick here so far, But now am thinking otherwise. The cleanliness of the office, training rooms, production floors is good.
    Leaders who thought about their agents, team leaders WERE awesome, now on the decline though

Cons

Off late, the influx of higher management with no regards to the work culture here have alienated themselves to the employees who have been in the company over 2 years, Things have got monotonous and robotic, people come, work and go... Not bothered about anything else apart from the pay at the end of the month, it never used to be this, In my initial years, good 4 years back, I used to look forward to come to work, now its no more thanks to the high headedness of the higher management, degradation of benefits!

Advice to Management

If possible, the annual apprisals should atleast be in 2 digit percentage, the highest apprisal this year was only 15%!!! Make 15% the minimum and atleast 25% the max, money is a good motivator.
    And TL IJPs, thats a shame! the DAC mode, when a seperate agency ran the IJP, it was a level playing field for all, but now its all a eye wash!