Convergys - Structured fun great support | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Convergys

"Structured fun great support"

Current Employee - Customer Service and Sales Representative II in Newport News, VA

I have been working at Convergys full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

it's an actual real work at home position. Benefits full part time schedule' not independent contractor and actual employee

Cons

I don't really have any cons of being that it's a great work from home jobs I'm just trying to get a schedule change and I heard that it may take a while.

Other Employee Reviews for Convergys

"I am an employee and regret it."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Convergys full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have a lot of overtime if you want it.

Cons

They do not listen to your scheduling preference. They write you up for NOT harassing customers who call in crying and needing to lower their bill due to a death in the family.I am quitting my job with them and they will not pay me for my last day worked! They say that they have no proof that I worked even though I spoke to my TL twice that day during work and clocked in. I know many other people from my team were experiencing the same issues and although we have plenty of PTO they will not approve it! They are a horrible employer!

Advice to Management

Hire new TL's or change the procedures because the only resource we had was our TL who did nothing for us! When we were directed to HR b her they said they could not help and to speak to her!

"Management needs improvement. - Work at home"

Current Employee - Sales and Service Representative II in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales and Service Representative II in Austin, TX

I have been working at Convergys full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked for Convergys for 1.5 years on the AT&T project.. I had a mixed experience. Some of the cons are a consistent schedule, they usually got it out 3 weeks in advance. The pay was OK, you did get performance bonuses up to 1.50 per hour extra.

Cons

The cons are the management, in the time I was there I was moved to 3 different managers, which you should expect to happen with shift bids. You receive help on the phones with calls, but it takes on average 30 minutes to get someone to answer you, and then its usually denying any request you have. There are no raises at all, so don't expect to make more than $9 an hr unless you perform incredibly well.

Advice to Management

More help on the phones, need more people, that are willing to help.