Conversant - valueclick brands doesn't have a direction, more concerned with short term tricks than creating a reputable brand | Glassdoor

"valueclick brands doesn't have a direction, more concerned with short term tricks than creating a reputable brand"

Valueclick Brands in

I worked at Conversant

Pros

you get to go to china, but that may be taken away a lot of work to put on your resume

Cons

senior management is not accountable, places blame on other employees and has them fired while senior management isn't accountable for mistakes, they will take credit for your successes you can get better benefits and salary elsewhere

Advice to Management

corporate should evaluate senior management performance more closely. they can't keep putting blame on other employees for mistakes they should have saw coming.

Conversant2011-06-26
  1. "Manager"

I have been working at Conversant full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything- great atmosphere, smart, driven people surround you everyday.

Cons

No cons, everything is great.

Advice to Management

Nothing, keep doing hat you're doing.

Conversant2018-08-09
  2. "Not sure of the future"

Current Employee - Senior Computer Programmer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Conversant full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I currently work with a good team of developers. The pay is competitive, and I get to work remotely. Benefits are on-par with most companies.

Cons

Conversant was recently bought/sold to Publicis, and sections of the company are being outsourced to India. My group is being downsized currently, and I figure it won't be too long before I'm gone as well.

Advice to Management

Like any company, treat your employees well. If you are going to downsize, at least give us some fair warning.

Conversant2019-09-19

Discover more reviews about Conversant.