Conversica - Dizzying Innovation in a Team Driven Environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Conversica

"Dizzying Innovation in a Team Driven Environment"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bellingham, WA
Current Employee - Software Developer in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Conversica full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great people, food and office views. Constant evolution of technical infrastructure as the business continues to grow. The best part is the team driven environment. Its rewarding to watch your efforts add to success within the business. Help is readily available for those interested in learning. Hard work consistently is recognized and rewarded.

Cons

free beer can be excessively foamy

Advice to Management

keep the doors open for communication. Continue to invite team members to meetings that involve relevant code/ideas in order to avoid the trickle-down effect.

Other Employee Reviews for Conversica

"Awesome Place To Work and Learn"

Current Employee - Software Trainer in Bellingham, WA
    Current Employee - Software Trainer in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Conversica full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with Artificial Intelligence Software is simply super cool. Seeing it work in Dealerships to help them increase sales is even better. Fun job with lots of bright and smart people. Feel like a game of pool or ping pong? Need a massage? Go get one, twice a week she is here. Yoga class? Go for it...twice a week it is also offered. Team building event? Sure..come join us for Mariners game at Safeco or for a weekend Hackathon. Hungry or Thirsty? You wont be here as all snacks and beverages are provided at NO EXPENSE to the employee (we even have an office mom that cooks and cleans up after us).

Cons

Having to work with people that are probably a lot smarter than yourself!

Advice to Management

Keep up the perks and benefits. The balance between work and life and the perks offered here are simply not found elsewhere in this area.

2. "Look forward to going to work everyday!"

Current Employee - Office Manager/Accounting Manager in Bellingham, WA
    Current Employee - Office Manager/Accounting Manager in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at Conversica full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We have great people with a tremendous amount of talent, knowledge and experience. We work hard and we definitely play hard. We have good team effort to get the job done. Very competive wages and many extras benefits: snacks; beverages and a full range of break time activites in the office - pool, foosball, darts, mountain bilkes, 2x weekly massages and yoga classes provided in house. We get together after hours - a fun bus to Safeco Field for a Mariner's game in June. I have 30+ years experience in the work force and this is by far my best job to date.

Cons

Downtown Bellingham parking is trying.... we do offer parking spaces for the employees. Our office space need some minor renovation but it all works.
    Payroll schedule needs to be adjusted to the 1st and 15th of every month - it is very hard as a new employee to wait 3 weeks to get their first paycheck.

Advice to Management

Keep going forward, there have been some growing pains but for the most part you are doing a great job! You will never please everyone but most of us love working here!