Cooper-Standard Automotive - Good place to work with many opportunities. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cooper-Standard Automotive

"Good place to work with many opportunities."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Pros

Great working environment. Working for a global company provides many opportunities. Good benefits. The company is a good corporate citizen with a strong focus on charity work.

Cons

Due to the economy and changes in the industry the company has gone through a lot of change. For the most part the change has been good for the overall health of the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Cooper-Standard Automotive

"I would like to think of this place as more than just a paycheck"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Pros

New product lines and technologies, some great people to work with and average benefits.

Cons

Management cherry picking new "profitable" industries without having the correct resources to work on it. Poor morale within the company.

Advice to Management

Look at the strengths and weaknesses of the company and focus on that to improve the company. Look at the background and education of the employees to see what they have to offer for the company. Stay within the realm of our expertise, in other words don't venture into newer automotive technologies just because it's related to automotive (seals, fluids). To become one of the biggest suppliers in 2013, what is the strategic plan and strategic execution to achieve this?

"i have learned alot from our plant."

Current Employee - Burger Benderoper in Surgoinsville, TN
    Current Employee - Burger Benderoper in Surgoinsville, TN

Pros

the way we are trained.

Cons

the way we are treated.. we have a lot of favoritism in our plant. we big in temps but really take time to train them..

Advice to Management

that we are all treated equal, & not to jump on us in front of other people.