Coors Distributing Company of Denver - Phenomenal Learning Experience! | Glassdoor
  1. "Phenomenal Learning Experience!"

Former Intern - Grocery Merchandising in Denver, CO

I worked at Coors Distributing Company of Denver for less than a year

Pros

Coors Distributing Company provides a well-rounded, thorough, and diverse learning experience for their interns. As a Summer intern I had the opportunity to network with a variety of individuals in a diverse array of departments. Every individual I met was as welcoming as they were knowledgable. I also had the opportunity to greatly expand my knowledge base of the beer industry and of the integration process for... grocery store merchandising. This internship enriched my overall learning collegiate experience and I was able to return to my school for my senior and recommend this opportunity to my peers.

Cons

This job can be physically demanding when you first start in the position but gets much easier after about a week. My level of interest in the work and the opportunities I had while at this position outweighed the physical aspect of the job.

Coors Distributing Company of Denver2019-09-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Denver, CO

I have been working at Coors Distributing Company of Denver full-time for more than a year

Pros

Coors Distributing Company has been a great place to work at, the environment is great as well as the people. I have been here for over 2 years and I feel like I’ve only started. It’s been fun and the atmosphere is always welcoming.

Cons

Some days can be tough but I enjoy a challenge, after a tough day done, you feel very accomplished and satisfied.

Advice to Management

Continue to interact with employees and show interest in their success at the company.

Coors Distributing Company of Denver2019-06-19
  2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Head Pricing Coordinator in Denver, CO

I have been working at Coors Distributing Company of Denver full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Great benefits: 401k match, tuition reimbursement -Good company culture -Great work/life balance -Free beer each month -Lots of promotion opportunities and room for growth -Fun and relaxed work environment

Cons

There are no cons to working here, it is a great place to work.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and you will continue to attract talented people that want to have a long career here.

Coors Distributing Company of Denver2019-06-12

Discover more reviews about Coors Distributing Company of Denver.