CorSource Technology Group - A Company that is committed to being the best and is going places | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CorSource Technology Group

"A Company that is committed to being the best and is going places"

I have been working at CorSource Technology Group full-time

Pros

The reason why I love my job is because of the people and passion they have to be successful. There have been a lot of change in the past year and having been with the company for a while it is refreshing and makes me want to come to work and help us reach our goals. The new team members are great and bring a lot of energy. Our new office is in a fantastic location downtown, with a fun space, fostering collaboration and that makes working fun! Hey does your office have a relaxation room with a massage chair, with direct tv, and XM radio throughout the office? MWith all the challenges in the market place I know that we have a team the is committed to being successful and values what I have to offer to help us achieve our goals and see us continue our growth.

Cons

Work can be work and thus there are good time and challenging times.

Other Employee Reviews for CorSource Technology Group

"Seemed great, then things changed."

Pros

CorSource, aka: ProDX, is a privately owned company that does a lot of Government Contract work around Portland, OR. Salary is nice and some of the recruiters work well for you. HR seems to have their head together, although there are occasionally problems, as with any company.

They do occasionally take groups of employees out to eat to catch up on what's going on and the gossip within the company.

Cons

The company does not fight for you, once you've been hired - plain and simple. They just about refuse to work with current employees that wish to renegotiate contracts or rates. They'll tell you it will take months to renegotiate rates, when it can actually take days. If you have a new offer at a new company, but wish to let your current company match it - expect to be given the cold shoulder with no attempt to keep you. They are more concerned about their bottom line than anything else.

Lastly, while the company claims things are fine, the office is like a ghost town and recruiters seem to be leaving or disappearing. This may be in-tune with the fact that they are now outsourcing recruiters from another country.

Advice to Management

Fight for us and we'll fight to stay with clients. Lack of attention, training options and the cold shoulder you give employees makes for a bad environment overall. Outsourcing states how the values and financials are going within the company.

2. "CorSource is an honest contracting company to work for, excellent recruiting staff."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at CorSource Technology Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work through, very responsive and friendly staff. I have always appreciated the staff and their efforts to get the best contract terms, bill rates, etc. Any needs I've had are always quickly addressed. Benefit offerings are among the best in this type of employment relationship, I especially appreciate the options beyond standard health insurance.

Cons

Tough being a 'contractor' at times but the team at CorSource make you feel like you are appreciated!