Cora Health Services - Best job I have ever had | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cora Health Services

"Best job I have ever had"

Current Contractor - Sales Representative/Inventory Specialist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Cora Health Services as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay is great. Hourly Base pay plus bonus. You have a lot of great products you represent in every road shows. The job is so easy. Just be honest and be nice to people and atleast make sure you try to real the weekly goal. Pay is weekly. The title says it all.

Cons

You don't know if you will be working the next week. You have to make sure you contact your region manager for some road shows that are available for you to work at. Sometimes you might not get a lot of hours in a month. But overall, this is a good way to make some extra income or yet pay your monthly bills if you get a lot of hours for students who are studying, moms, or anyone who are willing to stand in the display to represent the products for at least 6 to 8 hours.

Advice to Management

Managers are really doing their best. I know that they have atleast 50 to 100 sales rep that they are taking care of. It would be great if they can find a to have the time to look where there employees location and send them to the nearest Costco but I completely understand their situation because I would have a hard time taking care of 100 employees as well.

Other Employee Reviews for Cora Health Services

1. "Good company with lots of room for advancement"

Current Employee - PT/Manager in Seminole, FL
    Current Employee - PT/Manager in Seminole, FL

I have been working at Cora Health Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pros:
    CORA cares about the community and does a lot of outreach activities to the running, gym, crossfit etc community
    They challenge employees with caseload but give us all the tools needed to get our job done- laptops on wheeled desks, easy documentation system, scribing features so we can work together as a team; great upper management; easy to get PTO days and CEU reimbursement. We are continuing to expand and hire new, dedicated and motivated employees

Cons

high caseload standards; different clinics are managed differently by managers

2. "Physical Therapist- Waterford Lakes Clinic"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Cora Health Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I work with an unbelievable team at the Waterford Lakes Clinic. CORA utilizes a team approach to treat our patients which has been helpful in providing the best, overall care with multiple eyes on each patient's deficits and goals.

Cons

It can be challenging working in a fast paced environment with multiple patients per hour if you're not used to it.