Coram - Worst Job Ever | Glassdoor

"Worst Job Ever"

Current Employee - Intake Coordinator in Plainview, NY

I have been working at Coram full-time for more than a year

Pros

The only pro is that my team all work really hard and cover each other when necessary.

Cons

Management is the absolute worse! There is no assistance from management. You are never told when you are doing a good job but are constantly reprimanded for even the smallest of things. If you are not one to stand up for yourself, you will be thrown under the bus time after time, at times by your own manager. Rules are constantly changing and work is always being added to your load. Stay far away from this place!...

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. Check in with them to make sure they're not dead from all the work you've put on them. When complaints are made to you, please try to actually fix the problem versus just ignoring it until it's brought to you by someone higher up, which will in turn cause you to blame the employees under you.

Coram2018-03-28
  1. "Great experience interning with Coram"

Former Employee - Intern in Hayward, CA

I worked at Coram for less than a year

Pros

I worked with a great group of people. Cross-functional teams were very close and worked pretty well together. Everyone was generally on the same page about priorities and ownership.

Cons

Hayward is not the most interesting city to work from. Limited food options around.

Coram2019-07-16
  2. "AMAZING"

Current Employee - PBM Benefit Coornaditor in Machesney Park, IL

I have been working at Coram full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are alot of work life balance here.. I love it wouldnt leave here at least for a while..

Cons

None i can think of

Coram2019-07-05

Discover more reviews about Coram.