Cordell & Cordell - Positive, fun, encouraging | Glassdoor

"Positive, fun, encouraging"

Current Employee - Law Office Administrator in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Cordell & Cordell full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wonderful learning experience, room for growth, great training programs, great teamwork, great benefits and perks of the job!

Cons

No cons that I can state at this time

Cordell & Cordell2019-10-08

"Lifelong Job!"

Current Employee - Attorney in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Cordell & Cordell full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They strive to hire the best of the best and it shows. There is a great feeling of collegiality that they try hard to encourage with morale activities including firm trips and a big end of year party each year. The benefits are incredible with not only fully paid health care, but they actually give you additional money that is meant to cover anything that the insurance does not. I will be at this firm the rest... of my career! I can't say enough good things!

Cons

My only complaint, if you can call it that, is that it is still work and although it is better than any firm I have seen, the work-life balance isn't perfect since the firm only makes money when the attorney's bill. I don't think there is any way for management to fix this, but they still try every year to strike a good balance.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and striving for improvement every year.

Cordell & Cordell2019-12-12

"Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Beavercreek, OH

I have been working at Cordell & Cordell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great employer that shows you time and time again that they value you (which is extremely hard to find in a law firm). They offer great health insurance and 401k benefits, other non-traditional benefits, very competitive pay, and enough PTO and/or flex time to actually attempt to have a family/work life balance. They also provide a great office environment. I have been here over 4 years.

Cons

Nature of business can be stressful and due to growth of firm, sometimes you are unsure of who to go to for certain issues. It has gotten better because of new procedures implemented though.

Cordell & Cordell2019-12-10

Discover more reviews about Cordell & Cordell.