Core Digital Media - Coming to work never felt like work! Truly sad to leave. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Core Digital Media

"Coming to work never felt like work! Truly sad to leave."

Former Employee - Marketing Systems/Ad Ops in Playa Vista, CA
Former Employee - Marketing Systems/Ad Ops in Playa Vista, CA

I worked at Core Digital Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Choosing to work at Core Digital Media was one of the best decisions of my life. Not only was this a pivotal point in growing my career, I made really great friends and interacted with the most brilliant minds I've ever known. Everyone is down to earth and hard working. The competitive landscape continuously drives our 'winning' culture. Coming to work never felt like work. I felt challenged, engaged, and every day I was learning something new.

Pros include the following:
-Managers who care about your personal and professional growth
-Work/life balance is respected
-Charity outreach
-Breakfast every Friday
-Half-day Summer Friday's
-Professional/personal training courses

Cons

I don't have any. I didn't leave the company on a bad note. I left because an opportunity came my way and I had to take it..

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Other Employee Reviews for Core Digital Media

"Care for employees is great. Business is a bit shady"

I worked at Core Digital Media full-time

Pros

Awesome work environment. Very caring upper management. Fair salaries

Cons

What is promised on the ads v/s what people get after filling up the form could be very different. That why I call it a bit shady.

"Great company - it's all about the people!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

I worked at Core Digital Media (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked at Core Digital Media as a manager of a fairly large team. I also had the opportunity to work with colleagues from all other departments. It is probably hard to believe but I truly enjoyed working with every single person there, whether it's top management or a team member. The company encourages a very open and positive work culture. To name a few things I really love about the company:
    *Management is very receptive to changes. As a manager I was able to own the processes and shape my team. The business is constantly changing so it's good to be able to make decisions without constantly being questioned.
    *Feedback/evaluation system is effective. I saw a lot of one-on-one meetings between managers and their staff. Managers truly care about the development and growth of their team members and are willing to invest the time to do so.
    *Upper management makes good effort to be transparent. Road shows and all hands meetings to communicate update financials and strategic visions are always scheduled to make sure employees stay informed.

Cons

Too much dessert and food offerings!!! Hard to not gain weight if you work there!