"Great company, team members & culture"

Former Employee - Executive in Playa Vista, CA

I worked at Core Digital Media full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

- Great place to work in Playa Vista in online marketing, technology and data science - Amazing culture of work hard and play harder where internal team members are developed and promoted - Strong benefits programs from comp to 401k to vacation policy - Good work life balance approach with great HR team

Cons

- if you are not a self starter, this is not the right fit - if you don't like data, solving complicated marketing problems and real time adjustment and learning to market conditions than this is not the right fit - if you are not driven to win this is not the right place.

Other Employee Reviews

1. COVID-19

"Genuine culture, Amazing team members, and Caring CEO"

Current Employee - Current Employee

I have been working at Core Digital Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent work life balance with unlimited PTO, understanding colleagues, and we are even encouraged to take time off while working remote to rest and relax. Culture is huge here and it really shows with the CEO checking in on people individually during COVID-19 when we all went remote. Co-workers, referred to as Team Members here are friendly, welcoming, and bond with one another easily despite not working together or being in the same department. The CEO Jeff, is really transparent (one of the company's core values) with the company's vision, goals, and how the business is doing overall. He truly cares about his employees and values their opinion.

Cons

Nothing major sticks out at the moment.

Continue reading
  2. COVID-19

"CEO Leads With Empathy | Company Culture + Coworkers = 5 Stars"

I have been working at Core Digital Media full-time

Pros

- You're not just a number here. When you start, it's likely everyone already knows your name and what you'll be working on. Expect lots of smiles and hellos. During 'shelter in place', expect to be added to some fun slack channels :) - The CEO communicates well across all levels of the organization and consistently leads with empathy. - The company takes employee feedback to heart and is transparent about what they prioritize and why. - Work-life balance is not a myth, and it actually exists here! If I work late, it's because I want to put in extra time, not because it's mandated.

Cons

I can't think of any at the moment.

Discover more reviews about Core Digital Media.