Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

good work life balance company

Jun 25, 2021 - Senior Production Analyst in Grapevine, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

good work life balance company, Nice leraning curve, Transparent communication across the company.

Cons

Though productive through remote work they insist on in person.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

True data and analytics company. Amazing company to work for.

Sep 7, 2021 - Senior Professional Product Manager in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with CoreLogic for the past 3 years. In my opinion, a very good company to work for. CLGX was recently acquired earlier this year and is now a private company. Senior Management was thoroughly transparent during the entire process and employees were never in the dark -- communication was great from the top down. Within the organization and my immediate team, there's definitely a lot of support overall throughout the COVID pandemic. I can say that without a doubt, in my 14 years of professional experience, my time so far at CoreLogic has been a wonderful experience. I have had many opportunities to work on and deliver engaging projects, working with many talented individuals across the enterprise. Truly a data-first organization that cares for its people!

Cons

No organization is perfect; but as far as my experience thus far within Property Intelligence, Real Estate Solutions, I have really enjoyed my time here for the past 3 years.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not bad

Aug 17, 2021 - TAx Researcher in Rochester, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers, challenging work, fun and happy work atmosphere. Early summer Fridays, two days off for Christmas and New Years.

Cons

Salary is extremely low, cannot possibly support a family working here, hardly above minimum wage. Received an insulting 4.5% annual raise. Big brother vibe, as managers track every minute of computer use through software, certainly not worth ridiculous salary. Enormous turnover. Some of upper management is patronizing and obnoxious. Makes even vaccinated wear masks in public areas. Could easily do job from home as did during COVID but was forced to come back to office. Get two 15 min or 3 ten min breaks a day and their software tracks this.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CoreLogic.