Corinthian Colleges - Amazing culture, amazing people, amazing organization | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Corinthian Colleges

"Amazing culture, amazing people, amazing organization"

I have been working at Corinthian Colleges full-time

Pros

Encouraging atmosphere, team oriented, contributes to personal and professional growth, culture of fun and hard work, committed to company core values, great benefits

Cons

Many people have a negative view of for-profit post secondary education, the parking structure was designed in a strange way, making it time consuming to get in and out.

Advice to Management

KEURIG...

Other Employee Reviews for Corinthian Colleges

1. "It was okay"

I worked at Corinthian Colleges full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The commute was easy
    The people I worked with were well-intentioned

Cons

No room to grow
    Students were not getting the best education they could've for their money
    Felt like there was very little room to see the best in the middle of a buyout

2. "Overall poor planning and time management before implementing projects wasting millions of $$$."

I worked at Corinthian Colleges full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good Benefits which include paid time off, vacation, sick days, holiday pay, health, dental, vision, life ins, short term and long term disability, 401 k

Cons

More reactive than proactive. Not enough overseeing of managers. Not enough incentives for employees and not equally distributed at each campus.

Advice to Management

While I was there I saw so much money being literally thrown away due to very poor or no planning before implementing projects coming from corporate management.
    I was one of the emloyees that was laid off due to downsizing. Many positions would have been saved if all of that money wouldn't have been wasted. And it was a lot of money.
    Also managers, and directors need to be overseen more and properly trained. There are some that totally lack people skills and create a very negative environment with a lot of anxiety within the department. Lack of team work between departments also is very substantial and creates a serious issues.
    Also, it became very apparent in certain situations, that what we were doing was not for the student's good, it was for the company's good. If the focus remains on the student, everything else will fall into place.